All picture files on Sharemax.co.za are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. picture files posted are believed to be posted within our own rights.
It is Sharemax.co.za networks policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on the Sharemax.co.za service infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing Sharemax.co.za networks’ Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Sharemax.co.za networks Platform are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Sharemax.co.za networks Platform;
2. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Sharemax.co.za to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
4. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Sharemax.co.za networks to locate the material;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (for example, “I am under the good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted content that is identified herein is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”); and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (for example, “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, of the copyright(s) that is allegedly infringed by the aforementioned content.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Let us know if we’ve infringed your right by sending us a message HERE.
WE WILL RESPOND AS SOON AS WE CAN!